Sunday, December 20, 2009

Final post


I have many weaknesses and strengths when it comes to drawing. I have a problem with the speed in which I draw, I have always worked too fast. I also need to work on line weight and differing it to show depth. Also finding the planes for the parts of the body and representing them with lines instead of shading comes difficult to me. I learned a lot about taking time and looking at the object being drawn. To take the time to map out the general shape and proportions before you start to make it look like anything recognizable and adding details. Life drawing will be useful in all of my future art classes. You always have to draw and often quickly. It will also help me with rendering three dimensional forms on a two dimensional plane such as the computer. I believe I will take a lot away from this class. I will try to utilize the tools I have been given in my future in the arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment